yahgiggle

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I often don't shoot midday but i wanted to start trying to see if i could do some interesting shots with long exposures to see how they look, this was one of the shots i took and wonder what you guys think of this type of shot.
DSC_3057_smaller.jpg

The light is somewhat uninteresting at that hour.

You have been posting some amazing images, but sometimes when the light isn't cooperating it's best to wait a bit, unless you have no choice.

Yes the midday light is harsh. Your are taking some fantastic landscape images. Are you using the D750?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree with all comments above. It needs some contrast/shadows. All colors look a bit washed out in this light.

The shadows have fallen mostly straight down,and the rocks look fairly "un-weighty". I like the long exposure, but the light just was less-than-ideal.

Yes the midday light is harsh. Your are taking some fantastic landscape images. Are you using the D750?

i mostly use the d750 but sometimes i use my d610 too, the big red horn was taken with the d610

i mostly use the d750 but sometimes i use my d610 too, the big red horn was taken with the d610
Ok thanks. I look forward to seeing more of your work [emoji106]

Most reactions

Back