skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 18, 2007 #1 I was feeling inspired the other night, confined myself to just the 50mm f1.8, let me know what you think
I was feeling inspired the other night, confined myself to just the 50mm f1.8, let me know what you think
J Jrmdb3 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Location TN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #2 Really like #1 and #2. #2 makes you think, 'Whats behind it?Whats going on?' I really like it. I think though, that the car in the bottom left corner of picture # 2 is kind of distracting to me. Number one is very nice as well. Good job!
Really like #1 and #2. #2 makes you think, 'Whats behind it?Whats going on?' I really like it. I think though, that the car in the bottom left corner of picture # 2 is kind of distracting to me. Number one is very nice as well. Good job!
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #3 they're pretty sweet, not gonna lie. I like them all..but the house one is probably the weakest.
VoLcOmKiDd911 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2007 #4 2 is probably my favorite
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks for the comments guys, I didn't even see the car in number 2 until now... i'll have to clone it out of there
thanks for the comments guys, I didn't even see the car in number 2 until now... i'll have to clone it out of there
Peter_pan91 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 0 Location bologna (italy) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2007 #6 I've got to say i really like the mood in number three...all are great really, nice job