might be boring..but take a look!

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i know sunsets are pretty much boring, but I had a go at them on my scotland trip so I'd really appreciate some feedback on them :)

http://www.spako.lu

sunset3.jpg

sunset4.jpg

rocksunset.jpg

Very nice work. Like the colours in them. I'm not keen on the area image left in #1 because it looks unfocused (I realize that it's the water) but it sort of detracts from the image IMO; other than that, they're very good.

Great colours. Boring sunsets are those without a focal point or no foreground. You fail at boring. ;)

These are some exquisite shots, the colours of the sky, the water and the foreground are perfect!

You think that's boring? What's wrong with you lol Those are great shots! Love the colours!

Wow, thats amazing, I wish I knew how to do those HDR shots, those are the best I have seen, be sure to keep doing those and posting them. Awesome

Sunsets are never really boring to me. What made you think they were boring!? :)

Awesome shots. I think the second one is my favorite out of the three.

Not boring at all, love those colors! Almost feels like a portrait of the rocks in the foreground.

Personally I like sunsets so I do not think they are boring at all when a good shot comes along. These are very well done. Thanks for sharing these "boring" shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back