What's new

Milka Sky

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, this image has been digitally manipulated, and is a work in process :)



I just need a cow in there.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I was under the impression that my barn photo had begun to turn into a desktop wallpaper :)
 
i could kinda see that picture also in black n white. wonderful pic!
 
I say, you are totally right about the purple cow missing, Federico! That was the first I thought when the picture had JUST loaded: "Where's the cow?" :wink: Please show us the end result of your PS endeavours, will you? If you need a cow you can colour, I could look through my archives for you. Might be one in there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom