Milky Way in Switzerland

Oliver232

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is not one photo, but made by 30'000 photos. My video time lapse of the Milky Way in Switzerland.

It took me 17 sleepless nights and 200 hours of editing and music search. Hope you like it.

Video of the month nomination? haha

Thank you so much, I am glad you like it :1219:

Wow, that was great.
What are you using for a slider?
Was Grimmelpass taken with a drone?
About how long was the Saturn portion?
Just trying to get an idea on the time it takes to get a few seconds of time lapse..
Thanks.

Wow, that was great.
What are you using for a slider?
Was Grimmelpass taken with a drone?
About how long was the Saturn portion?
Just trying to get an idea on the time it takes to get a few seconds of time lapse..
Thanks.

Thanks. I use the Stage One Plus Slider from Dynamic Perception. I used this slider on Grimselpass too, no drone. The whole saturn clip took about 4.5 hours I think.

Outstanding. I was 18 years old when I visited Lucerne. A couple locals set out 6 shots of kirschwasser and dared me to drink them one after another. I did. They had to carry me back to the hotel. I was out for 14 hours. It is a beautiful place, though, and well worth the visit. Just stay away from the Kirschwasser.

Outstanding. I was 18 years old when I visited Lucerne. A couple locals set out 6 shots of kirschwasser and dared me to drink them one after another. I did. They had to carry me back to the hotel. I was out for 14 hours. It is a beautiful place, though, and well worth the visit. Just stay away from the Kirschwasser.

Haha... yes Lucerne is nice. I made a short Lucerne special with the footage of the video on Instagram:
Instagram post by Oliver Schmid • Oct 9, 2017 at 12:58pm UTC

Most reactions

Back