What's new

Millennium Park, Chicago. Critiques welcome.

I like number 3 a lot. I've seen soooo many of that bean during the day (despite having grown up around there, never been to Millenium Park), but at night is something I've never seen. Excellent composition to my eye.

Thank you minicoop. Yeah I like it a lot better at night.
 
OK I fixed the distortion but yes I lost a decent amount of the picture but I don't think it has ruined the shots. Thoughts?

$Millennium Park final  (1 of 1).webp$Millennium Park final #1 (1 of 1).webp$Millennium Park final #2 (1 of 1).webp$Millennium Park final #3 (1 of 1).webp
 

Attachments

  • $Millennium Park final #2 (1 of 1).webp
    $Millennium Park final #2 (1 of 1).webp
    874.1 KB · Views: 92
I like that better. What do you think?
 
I like that better. What do you think?


Yes I like them much better but then I am just a little disappointed I couldn't use all the area my new lens. I could have just used my standard 18mm lens but the pictures are much more balanced now. I guess it's all about the shot. Thanks for posting.
 
I like your pictures, especially N# 4, you created actin in a stative world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom