Milwaukee Brewer game, Portraits C&C

rfosness88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some friends and I went to a brewer game. These are just a few spur of the moment pix. Thanks for the C&C.

Photoforum-2.jpg

Photoforum-3.jpg

Photoforum-4.jpg

Photoforum.jpg

Last edited:
They just look like snapshots to me.

they are, just snapshots..... i just started photography. I've only taken a few pictures, just thought the subject matter was better than a macro of a flower...

thanks for the critique though, any ideas on how to make them better?(besides bringing to the stadium flashes and reflectors)

#1, I wouldn't use an outhouse for a backdrop, that's just me though.
#2, not bad for a snapshot, I'd crop it tighter due to the distracting background.
#3, could benefit from fill flash I'd think, due to the hat brim casting a shadow.
#4, Just don't like the expression, not flattering to her at all, and her eyes are closed.

I will say that in most of them you did at least manage to get the backgrounds out of focus which kept them from being really, really bad.

They just look like snapshots to me.

they are, just snapshots..... i just started photography. I've only taken a few pictures, just thought the subject matter was better than a macro of a flower...

thanks for the critique though, any ideas on how to make them better?(besides bringing to the stadium flashes and reflectors)

Perhaps you'd get a better response if your opening sentence in the first post wasn't offensive.

#1, I wouldn't use an outhouse for a backdrop, that's just me though.
#2, not bad for a snapshot, I'd crop it tighter due to the distracting background.
#3, could benefit from fill flash I'd think, due to the hat brim casting a shadow.
#4, Just don't like the expression, not flattering to her at all, and her eyes are closed.

I will say that in most of them you did at least manage to get the backgrounds out of focus which kept them from being really, really bad.

thanks, i appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back