Mini Meetup - When Archy met Lafoto!.....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep today I met up with Lafoto for a few hours..... She was on her way to Portsmouth..... and kindly stopped off at my home city of Plymouth (England).... So we did the photo meet-up thing..... the following snapshots and pics were taken from todays lunch and stroll to the sea front.....:mrgreen:

Lafoto..... or Cheeerful Corinna....
corinna4.jpg

Luckily, Plymouth is home to a series of photography exhibits for the next 2 weeks and we spotted an outdoor one on the way..... the theme was 'Earth from the air' and features several well known shots of our planet from above..... unfortunately i didnt get any good shots of it tho.... :mrgreen:

art-ehib.jpg

The lonely fisherman......

fishingcopy.jpg

Corinna setting up a shot.....

corinna3.jpg

Over corinna's shoulder!.....

front.jpg

Corinna shooting a warship!.....

corinna.jpg

Drakes Island.... i was saying to corinna how i'v never got a shot of this island without a haze...... i still havent! :er:

drakes-isl.jpg

Steps......

steps.jpg

Corinna in front of the famous smeatons tower lighthouse.....

corinna2.jpg

We had a fun day..... and i concluded that corinna is a very nice person (i paid her to say the same about me)..... and no doubt she'll add her pics to this thread.....(but check with me first on the embarrassing ones corinna K!!!)...... I may also have a few more..... but im shattered right now!... and the editing on these is dodgy enough as it is......

we had a good day! ....... but unfortunatly when a mod meets another mod it rains frogs in another country... and a load of other wierd things happen. :mrgreen:

What a fantastic series. Beautiful scenery and a good friend to boot :)

Nice series - thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice day there (great clouds). And you each had good company.

oooohhh!!! great ones! nice to see you again Corinna!

You seem to have had a nice time together :)
I really like your shot with the steps!! I can't stop coming back to look at it!

These are amazing Archy. It is always soo cool to see meet up photos. Very well done man.

Hallo-hallo, so here I am in Portsmouth, checking out this thread and seeing the photos that AA took of me for the first time, and he never let me check them out beforehand to tell which ones of me I'd find embarrassing (I like ALL of those I can see here now, I might add :D), so I just MIGHT feel tempted to post up his in here without letting him see them first, too :D!!!
Today we are still having these gorgeous clouds here in Portsmouth, and wouldn't it be just lovely if the weather held until after this weekend, the important one, THE TPF UK Meet-Up weekend!!?!?!?
Your photo of the steps is marvellous, Archie, I really like that one, and I aimed at the lonely fisherman too, only with a longer lens ... must see what it really looks like once I am back home and can download all that's on my memory cards into my computer. Then I can also show you what I was aiming at when you sneaked over my shoulder.

For all of you folks I can say that when I met Archie I just went through a brief moment of wishing I were a) at least 20 years younger and b) single and unattached :oops: --- he's just such a cool guy. Ha! And I like his spacious office! And think SPACIOUS! ;) Shouldn't they, Archie?? Heehee :lol:

Photos from me of the mini meet-up at the beginning of next week, ok?

Haha...... thanks guys.....

...and thanks corinna :blushing: ...... im glad you liked my SPACIOUS office! lol.... ok inside joke..... we had to take corinnas HUGE suitcase somewhere whilst we went for our stroll..... and the only place i could think of was my office.... and corinna is just making fun because she saw that my office is just a desk under the main stairwell of the building :mrgreen: :blushing: ..... but hey its cozy!

Looks like you both had a great time.

that shot of steps is amazing! I mean how do you make something so dull look so good? Now that is a talent!

Hi Corinna!

It is great to finally put a face to the name. You look as nice in pictures as you come across in your comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back