Miniatures

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As promised to terri, these are two snaps of my miniatures. They are not the greatest shots, and were taken some time last year

The first it the top half of a vignette. I have a full shot of it someplace

130_3098.jpg

139_3995aa.jpg

One day, Im hoping to spend the day re-shooting all of these.

AWESOME! i am amazed at the first one chiller.... i have dreamed of things like this......these are so great... did you paint them too???

Thanks April. Nice dreams.... :D
Yeah, I have been painting them for quite some time now. I buy the kit, some are metal, some plastic, and assemble them. Most of the other stuff is scratch built.
Thanks again April

Scott WRG Editor said:
very cool, I used to paint the D&D and Battletech miniatures, have to figure out what happened to them...
Thanks Scott.
Mine are sort of a mix of everything. I do a lot of conversions. I will mix different types together.:confused: Got me disqualified from a contest once, but I just wanted to do my ideas. If you have some pics, I would love to see them.

Those are fantastic! I love that dragon, awesome, awesome, awesome!

I knew these would be cool!!! :thumbup: That dragon is incredible - is that some kind of resin you use?

Oh, I want you to pop up more of these, when you get a chance. You're a handy guy, I bet we're missing out. ;) Let's see 'em!!

Thanks Allison, Littleman, and Terri. I will see what I have in my computer at home. If I dont have any, I will shoot some. A lot of my stuff is dark...are ya'all surprised?
The dragon is a led-type metal, but the castle is resin. The "drool" is just a clear cement that I let drip, bit by bit.
The wizard is also metal and stands about 6" tall. I will see if I can post one of my scratch build models.
Thanks again everyone.

loooove the drool man lol... i guess if you blow that much fire your drool is bound to be orange, very very cool. I also like the skeleton hanging, gives a good idea how big the dragon really is. Great work man, would love to see more!

-Joe

i was painting the Warhammer 40k for a while, but it's hard stuff:meh: My models weren't turning out great.. Probably should have put in more effort. eh.. :p

nice painting there!

Thanks Joe, Ray, and Matty.
Matty...do you still paint. I would love to see some of your pics if you have any.

:whispers to Chiller: pssst! You promised some more pictures of these guys! waiting.....tap tap tap :mrgreen:

terri said:
:whispers to Chiller: pssst! You promised some more pictures of these guys! waiting.....tap tap tap :mrgreen:

Sorry girl....I did not have the chance to get on my confuser at home last night. I will try tonight...k? Promise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back