Minolta SLR information/troubleshooting (newbie)

BenKeys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently purchased a minolta X370N off of ebay and was told it was in working order but when i got it made an attempt to advance the film to the first frame but when i moved the advance lever it was very tight and it moved some but wasnt moving the film at all and i didnt want to take a chance and break the lever. So my questions are is there something i am doing wrong? Should i make another attempt at trying to advance the film? Or is there something possibly wrong with it? I also have a bunch of accessories with it including lenses that are Kalimar brand and MC mount. I also Have an XG7 that had a similar problem except the film advance lever is broken,but came with 2 nice MD mount lenses and a minolta flash. Is there any hope for either of my cameras? btw i spent just under 50.00 for the X370N with everything and was fully refunded on the XG7 and was able to keep it. I just do not want to be stuck with some camera gear that i am not going to be able to use. Thanks for any help/advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back