indeed it does
bigthumb.gif

Swift kick in the face!
5760512702_aa769cc206_z.jpg

and

Smiles all around!
6044484459_f6b10e79f4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Mishele - You are an absolute Doll for doing this. Go easy on me, please, cuz if this goes really well, I have many more unusual shots like this for you to critique. Thanks for the look!

i-2jDLCdR-L.jpg

Thank you Georgie Girl! I actually hurt myself laughing! (no joke...ow)

I can't touch that joke. I'm still a lady until midnight.

Please excuse the delay on critique!! I am so looking forward to commenting on each and everyone of your posts!!! I'm sure that I will be blown away by the talent!!

Please excuse the delay on critique!! I am so looking forward to commenting on each and everyone of your posts!!! I'm sure that I will be blown away by the talent!!

Preparing to be coddled....

Oh man! I *cannot* pass up this opportunity. :lol:

Brutus at rest by stringthing68, on Flickr

I LOVE black cats!!! The cat's personality just oozes through the shot! The sharpness of the whiskers is just amazing!! You are well on your way to being a successful photographer!
Thanks for sharing!

:lol: you guys are killing me.

Perks of a shallow demeanor.

I owned this motorcycle 19 months at time of photo. Not bad mileage? Did I bomb this pic? Should i have excluded my cell phone with date? Important to know I might put it on FB one day
badteeth.gif

299033_2181378568621_1071635590_2414292_874036621_n.jpg

Wow, what a story this shot tells!! You captured a moment in time like no other! The time, calendar and weather are all there to help paint the picture of a beautiful day out for a drive! Great shot!! Keep shooting!! I can't wait to follow your work!

My pic for review. Can't you feel the angst?! It's an abstract / minimalist masterpiece! Is it a propeller? Is it a weed eater? WTF is it? Drama everywhere!

It can be yours for $3.7M.

PropellerWeedeater.jpg
I'm trying to restrain my excitement over this shot but I don't know if I can!! You have captured something that I wouldn't have believed I'd ever see!! The lines in this shot are just amazing! The arm draws my eye right into the middle just to be bounced back out by the metal arms. But my favorite part of the shot is the left side where you found repeating white lines! Just incredible!! You are an ARTIST!!

Here's my entry.

1. My childrens pets. They like to listen to Glenn Beck, but that's rather obvious.

IMAG0052.jpg

2. I like to call this one "Whats for Dinner?". One of my better pizza's, not to mention photograph.

P7070101.jpg

I prefer to only comment on one photo per post but I don't want to hurt your feeling so I will do them both.

1. This shot gave me side stitches!! This is sooo freakin funny!! I can only imagine what those little guys are thinking right now! (PLEASE change the channel!!) lol This must of been a very time consuming shot for you, I can't imagine all the out takes that you must of gone through. Great job!
2. I have to agree w/ you that this is one of the best shots I have seen from you! I can actually taste and smell the pizza! I do believe your decision on putting the subject in the middle was right on!! Compositional masterpiece!! You truly are a talented artist!!

Thanks for sharing!!

mishele, no offense but I think your critique is a tad too harsh.
Hey, it's hard ****ing work being this ****ing nice!!! Sorry....I mean.......I will try to improve and make this a positive experience for everyone.

Most reactions

Back