2WheelPhoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2011
- Messages
- 6,844
- Reaction score
- 996
- Location
- Tampa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Please excuse the delay on critique!! I am so looking forward to commenting on each and everyone of your posts!!! I'm sure that I will be blown away by the talent!!
I owned this motorcycle 19 months at time of photo. Not bad mileage? Did I bomb this pic? Should i have excluded my cell phone with date? Important to know I might put it on FB one day![]()
![]()
I'm trying to restrain my excitement over this shot but I don't know if I can!! You have captured something that I wouldn't have believed I'd ever see!! The lines in this shot are just amazing! The arm draws my eye right into the middle just to be bounced back out by the metal arms. But my favorite part of the shot is the left side where you found repeating white lines! Just incredible!! You are an ARTIST!!My pic for review. Can't you feel the angst?! It's an abstract / minimalist masterpiece! Is it a propeller? Is it a weed eater? WTF is it? Drama everywhere!
It can be yours for $3.7M.
![]()
Here's my entry.
1. My childrens pets. They like to listen to Glenn Beck, but that's rather obvious.
![]()
2. I like to call this one "Whats for Dinner?". One of my better pizza's, not to mention photograph.
![]()
Hey, it's hard ****ing work being this ****ing nice!!! Sorry....I mean.......I will try to improve and make this a positive experience for everyone.mishele, no offense but I think your critique is a tad too harsh.