mishele's coddling critique thread!!

*my new favourite thread!*

Ok Mish I'm up for it - coddle this as best you can!

6259448066_00442abb9f_z.jpg

though I warn you that if you do chances are you'll come away with a layer of fur all over you

I have no idea why nobody likes this photo - I'll post it here to get some coddling and extremely positive critique and feedback ! (Boy, do you have
your'e work cut out for you on this one..)

OK ................ GO!

3112478842_1709642427_z.jpg

It's amazing how 4 letters on a stone can provoke such sadness. I can't help but to wonder what cut this precious life so short and how the family endure such pain. By taking this picture, you have extended the life of this child through art. This child reminds us just how fragile life is and not to take it for granted. Thanks for sharing!! This shot won't be easily forgotten.

Okay Mish, one that's a bit more serious. Whaddaya think?

i-vjnXvVv-XL.jpg

OMG....someone pinch me!! You just may be the most handsome man I have ever seen! :sexywink: Were you in that movie Roadhouse??!! You look like a movie star!! Ok sexiness aside, great focus on the eye, you are staring straight through me! I feel the connection.
POST MORE!! Now I need a cold shower.

I have to say that this is one of my favorite shots of yours!! You have really out done yourself here! I have no idea how you taught that dog to wink like that, but I am beyond impressed!! You should prolly start your own Photography biz!! I can see you making a lot of money taking pictures of dogs!! Thank you soooo much for posting this! You have made my day!

OMG....someone pinch me!! You just may be the most handsome man I have ever seen! :sexywink: Were you in that movie Roadhouse??!! You look like a movie star!! Ok sexiness aside, great focus on the eye, you are staring straight through me! I feel the connection.
It should go without saying, but this critique thread is the BESTEST EVER !!!

Here's a photo I shot when I was twelve years old. I used a Ricoh "Super Richoflex" camera, an inexpensive one from the late-1950's I'd estimate, loaded with Verichrome Pan B&W film. I developed the negatives about six years after they had been exposed, from a batch of frozen film rolls!!! Then, earlier this year, I pulled out the negatives, and literally taped one to a window with a couple sheets of typing paper taped to the outside, and I snapped this "picture of a negative", and saw the very first "positive image" of this scene...literally THIRTY-FIVE YEARS after I made the original exposure...
large.jpg

Salmon Fishing Trip, 1976

Yeah, I am a procrastinator...

MIght as well...

7CRTSl.jpg

IQBbAl.jpg

Pomegranate and a wasp.

All on a fully manual lens.

This dude wouldn't give up some %$#$ing GREY POUPON!?
bigthumb.gif

DSC_0015-1.jpg

Hi Mishele, can you go to my flickr site and tell me what you think of my pictures? I have just over 1000 of them there for your kind review. Thanks!

:D

Epic thread. Here's our cat, Tassen, before and after being shaved (due to poor fur). I'd like comments on the last one.

DSCI0899.jpg

Bilde0442.jpg

Okay Mish, one that's a bit more serious. Whaddaya think?

i-vjnXvVv-XL.jpg

Rockstar from mars perhaps? Don't tell me you have tiger blood!

Don't worry..she's just over coddling Cloud at the moment...He's had a verrryy busy day. :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back