mishele's coddling critique thread!!

I owned this motorcycle 19 months at time of photo. Not bad mileage? Did I bomb this pic? Should i have excluded my cell phone with date? Important to know I might put it on FB one day
badteeth.gif

299033_2181378568621_1071635590_2414292_874036621_n.jpg

I own that motorcycle NOW.
That is a Kawasaki zx1400

As I had suspected, this "nice coddle critique" thread delivers
bigthumb.gif

I have no idea why nobody likes this photo - I'll post it here to get some coddling and extremely positive critique and feedback ! (Boy, do you have
your'e work cut out for you on this one..)

OK ................ GO!

3112478842_1709642427_z.jpg

Okay Mish, one that's a bit more serious. Whaddaya think?

i-vjnXvVv-XL.jpg

Swift kick in the face!
5760512702_aa769cc206_z.jpg

and

Smiles all around!
6044484459_f6b10e79f4_z.jpg

Talk about the right place at the right time!! I can't believe you found 2 people fighting in the park!! It looks like that chick is getting the best of him....lol I love the background, I think it really adds to the chaos of the shot. We might have our next big photojournalist right here!!
What a nice, feel good shot! This might be your best shot in this thread! ;) Keep shooting you are inspirational!

Mishele - You are an absolute Doll for doing this. Go easy on me, please, cuz if this goes really well, I have many more unusual shots like this for you to critique. Thanks for the look!

i-2jDLCdR-L.jpg
How could you go wrong w/ this shot!! It leaves me deeply intrigued! How did all that money get into that bag?!! I'm guessing you are a stripper and a good one at that! I love strippers!! I have nothing bad to say about a working girl! You know....ya gotta get paid!! You have talent!!! Keep shooting and keep posting!!

MISHELE WINS THE INTERNETS!

winner.jpg

AND THAT'S NOT ALL: So does everyone else! No lousy participation ribbons here!

And here is a nice victory song for EVERYONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
How could you go wrong w/ this shot!! It leaves me deeply intrigued! How did all that money get into that bag?!! I'm guessing you are a stripper and a good one at that! I love strippers!! I have nothing bad to say about a working girl! You know....ya gotta get paid!! You have talent!!! Keep shooting and keep posting!!
Unimpeachable critique, this one is a winner. FWIW, I love strippers as well, something to keep in mind for our next meet up in rural North Dakota.

This is a very thought provoking shot!! I have sooo many questions!!
What kinda sandwich is that?
Were the splatter marker of sauce planned or did the model actually eat the sandwich?
Does he have any napkins?
Why doesn't he have a napkin?
Are they out of napkins?
Can someone please get him a napkin!!!!
Great shot!! I could just go on and on.......GO PRO!!

Unimpeachable critique, this one is a winner. FWIW, I love strippers as well, something to keep in mind for our next meet up in rural North Dakota.
It's a plan!! First lap dance is on me!! I mean.....I'll pay for the first one!! lol

mishele[/QUOTE said:
This is a very thought provoking shot!! I have sooo many questions!!
What kinda sandwich is that?
Were the splatter marker of sauce planned or did the model actually eat the sandwich?
Does he have any napkins?
Why doesn't he have a napkin?
Are they out of napkins?
Can someone please get him a napkin!!!!
Great shot!! I could just go on and on.......GO PRO!!

Okay, now I could be wrong, but I THINK THAT WHITE THING to the right of his dinner plate is a...napkin...looks like a napkin....now,speaking of NAPKINS, this has simply GOT to be the absolute funniest "napkin in restaurant" video ever captured on video. I: found the links to this video on Sports-Illustrated web site; the funny thing is that the guy in the video was a "drunk mystery man",eating a napkin at a Los Angles Denny's at around 3:00 AM in January of 2011. The man was unknown, unidentified, for about 280,000 hits over several months on YouTube, and THEN somebody said, "Hey, that guy is Mike Parker, the broadcast announcer for all of Oregon State University's TV coverage!!!" And lo and behold, it was Parker...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Derrel!!

Awesome Derrel. Rhetorical question: How the heck does one get so drunk as to not notice, or have a desire, to eat a NAPKIN?

Most reactions

Back