Mish's Awesome Whatsit!!!

Ok.....I'll give a hint!!
This was taken in Bitter's house.

That's the case cracker, Mish. Thanks!

It's Bitter's chalk board where he jots notes to self.

WAIT ya'll are visiting Bitter? Where is the meetup thread!! You gotta make one!

Also - I'm guessing some black fabric stained with the marks of diamond or other silver dust/marks after he wiped his fingers of all the shiny stuff

WAIT ya'll are visiting Bitter? Where is the meetup thread!! You gotta make one!

Also - I'm guessing some black fabric stained with the marks of diamond or other silver dust/marks after he wiped his fingers of all the shiny stuff

You tell me wwhen you hit NYC and we'll do a hook up big time.

Is it the velvet cloth that jewelers put their jewels on

So, I was able to peel back one layer of darkness from this photo - - only to find something, well, indescribable underneath?!?

6omuc2.jpg

OMG...a Diver's Watch...

So, I was able to peel back one layer of darkness from this photo - - only to find something, well, indescribable underneath?!?

6omuc2.jpg

!! It's like that film with the girl in the tape coming out of the TV - only its Bitter in the photo coming out of your screen!!!
We've all got something like 7 days to live and then - then --- he's steal all our likes away!

I am too young to die....

Now if you guys only knew why he was under the bed!! lol

ohhhh...makes me think of why I am under the bed...

I need to phone Mr Georgie to phone home.

Fast.

6omuc2.jpg

OH DEAR GOD THAT IS CREEPY!

Hey, if we're all going to Bitter's house I am not that far! I'm in!

Most reactions

Back