What's new

Miss Natalie, The Therapy Dog

Rosy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
328
Location
Raleigh NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Natalie is a therapy dog trained to help her owner, a veteran suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. According to him: "She is giving me a reason to live."

Isn't she beautiful??? I think so!


DSC_5139 copy by casualapproach, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
it's a beautiful animal and with such honorable purpose but the photograph isn't doing it justice. The dog's rear is cropped off and the front of the table is distracting BUT you do have a great setting and background.
 
this was so challenging for me. She would ONLY look at her owner. I could not call her my way. I was lucky i got this shot. I even thought of cloning in the part I cropped :-)

what do you think of the lighting? (indoor event terrible lighting)
 
That dog has gorgeous eyes. As Trevor already said, photographically, the image has some issues, but the beauty of the subject overcomes that. Would be really great to see the dog and the vet together doing something, to show their relationship and interaction. Because in the end I think that would be the most beautiful of all.
 
it's a beautiful animal and with such honorable purpose but the photograph isn't doing it justice. The dog's rear is cropped off and the front of the table is distracting BUT you do have a great setting and background.

cant fix the cropping - but is this one better?



DSC_5139 Revised by casualapproach, on Flickr
 
That dog has gorgeous eyes. As Trevor already said, photographically, the image has some issues, but the beauty of the subject overcomes that. Would be really great to see the dog and the vet together doing something, to show their relationship and interaction. Because in the end I think that would be the most beautiful of all.


DSC_5092 copy by casualapproach, on Flickr
 
Truly an adorable Natalie.....both by appearance and by her service :thumbsup:
 
Truly an adorable Natalie.....both by appearance and by her service :thumbsup:

Thank you Frequency - she was more beautiful in person
 
that's a marked improvement ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom