Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Lovely model and look forward to seeing more of your results. Sorry about your work schedule--that's no good.

Well I've more than doubled my income in the last year so no complaining here!

Wow, beautiful set. I have a personal phobia of outie belly-buttons but you've done great job on these so I'm trying to squish down the disgust. Wonderful skin rendering!

A very nice set and as others have said welcome back. My favorite is actually the last one but the cropping of knees and shoes seems awkward to me. You must have your reasons though.

Wow, beautiful set. I have a personal phobia of outie belly-buttons but you've done great job on these so I'm trying to squish down the disgust. Wonderful skin rendering!

I didn't notice it before but now its all I can see.

I really like 1,3 and 5. Beautiful model and really nice photo's! Glad you're back. I've really enjoyed your work.

lol, I hadn't noticed to be honest and I have no idea why a belly button would be revolting!

A very nice set and as others have said welcome back. My favorite is actually the last one but the cropping of knees and shoes seems awkward to me. You must have your reasons though.

Yes, I hadn't framed the shot well properly. After trying for an hour to find the best crop this is the result.

Great to see you post great work again!

This is a wonderful set to step back in with. You haven't missed a beat! :)

Most reactions

Back