What's new

Mmmm Diet Coke

MG TF 135

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampshire, England
Can't remember how i came up with this idea. Anyway i collected some bottle tops and shot this sort of abstract piece. As always critique away!

Capture_00019resize.jpg
 
very nice, I like this shot
I would just ahve correct the white balance, because it s slightly too orange for me
Anyway very good
Mat
 
I like it. For the idea, and the colors. I feel like having coke now after seeing this...

It would be nice, I think, to have that in-focus coke bottle top rotate 180 degrees so that it's easier to read. What do you think?
 
Thanks folks. I didn't put the cap the right way up on purpose. I did not want the picture to look any more set up than what it was. But you have got a good point. I'm going to try another angle so maybe i'll do it then. Thanks
 
I like it, awsome !!!!

Also I think theres just a lof of orange caps reflecting a lot of orange all over the place,

if you look close, the white caps are white...

Color temp is not off, but color hue may be affected.

maybye try turning down the saturation of the yellow channel a tiny bit and adjusting the hue slightly towards the red side....

should fix it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom