Mmmmuummppphhh

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was set up to take shots of a bird house in the distance when I saw mom (or dad?) getting ready to feed some small ones hidden away in a shrub.

_DSC9979PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

Nice pic! Good exp. (IMO)

Thanks, I'll be sure to tell the exposure meter in my camera that.

There is actually lots of truth behind that attempt at humor.

I took that shot with the huge, fully manual, Tamron 400 f/4 + a 2x teleconverter that I got at an estate sale. My camera has no idea what is attached to it when I use this lens so I was forced to go by the exposure meter in the camera when I took it.

I took that shot with the huge, fully manual, Tamron 400 f/4 + a 2x teleconverter that I got at an estate sale. My camera has no idea what is attached to it when I use this lens so I was forced to go by the exposure meter in the camera when I took it.

Ha, I get your humor and it's not so different from mine. >>> Be sure and tell your exposure meter to stop pushing the shutter release button and taking credit for your pictures. :biglaugh:

Ha, I get your humor and it's not so different from mine. >>> Be sure and tell your exposure meter to stop pushing the shutter release button and taking credit for your pictures. :biglaugh:

I've noticed that a lot. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back