Vautrin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.withoutamapphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I'd like to bring your attention today to a very serious topic: the abuse of models.

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to shoot a nude model. I was quite happy about the opportunity and think I got some great pictures.

Unfortunately the photographer who, erm., used her before me decided to sit her on top of an ant hill, nude, to get some nice "nude in the forest" pictures

Now my nude model was forced to cover all the red welts from ant bites with makeup. And in post processing I have to use the clone tool to get rid of them.

This is a call to photos everywhere to STOP MODEL ABUSE.

Please, do not make your nude model do anything that will leave a mark, when there is another photog scheduled for a shooting that evening.

If you really want your model to do a "sexy anthill shoot" please book her time in the evening as well so I don't have to photoshop red welts out of my pictures.

End of public service anouncement. (and joke)

(and yes, this really happened)

If ant bites are the most a model has to deal with then we'd be doing okay. Here locally we just had a photographer arrested for drugging and raping a 16 year old model. i'll take an ant bite all day compared to this.

If ant bites are the most a model has to deal with then we'd be doing okay. Here locally we just had a photographer arrested for drugging and raping a 16 year old model. i'll take an ant bite all day compared to this.
wow...i thought this would be a funny discussion but it suddenly got really serious

Vautrin said:
wow...i thought this would be a funny discussion but it suddenly got really serious

It's hard to "read" sarcasm and funny.

sorry. didnt intentionally mean to do that, just been on my mind a lot.

Most reactions

Back