What's new

Model railroad.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Using a method I found from an old post here:

2632195921_7710e00e40.jpg


Not sure its as "fake looking" as I wanted.
 
Not sure its as "fake looking" as I wanted.
I think I know the look you're talking about, if so - I think you got it down pretty good.

I am a little confused about one thing though... Is this actually a model, or is it real tracks that you want to look like a model (hard to tell, looks like it could be either).
 
It's a real railroad, and I used a post processing method to make it feel like a model... not sure I really got that across as well as others I've seen, but the angle of the original shot has a lot to do with that.
 
It's a real railroad, and I used a post processing method to make it feel like a model... not sure I really got that across as well as others I've seen, but the angle of the original shot has a lot to do with that.

I guess you did, because I thought it was a model. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom