What's new

Model Shot???

Could use some CC on which picture is better color or bw?
 
I really like the B&W, as the orange color of his shirt is a bit distracting. In the color version I can see some wood posts in the background? I would crop off the black space at the top, as it's unnecessary IMO.
Good photo... he's an adorable boy!
 
I really like the B&W, as the orange color of his shirt is a bit distracting. In the color version I can see some wood posts in the background? I would crop off the black space at the top, as it's unnecessary IMO.
Good photo... he's an adorable boy!


Thanks so much. I was thinking the same about the black up top. It has bugged me since the edit.
 
How was the picture taken?
Black and white?
Or was edited?
 
I like the B&W ones better his hair really stands out in the colour shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom