Model Shots - Gritty Black and White - A little skin

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I have a few new model shots to post. I was going for bold shadows and highlights, with a gritty earthy look and feel. Thanks for looking. :D

IMG_6587_3_4x5_700bw2.jpg

IMG_6599_2_4x5_700bw2.jpg

IMG_6617_3_4x4_500bw2.jpg

IMG_6618_2_4x6_467bw2.jpg

IMG_6634_2_4x4_600bw2.jpg

I thought she was pulling her leg up in the third one at first

Man, I haven't seen your name pop up in a while.

I really like the lines and shadows you are creating with the back shots. Her hands do look slightly masculine though. Perhaps have her to close the gap between her fingers a little.

I know you were going for a gritty, earthy look, but #3 shows a lot of playfulness and maybe a bit naughty. #4 is too much 'up the nose' for me.

Great stuff man. Thanks for sharing and I hope there will be more to follow.

The first and last ones what jumped out at me was what appears to be a rough liquefy job on her left hip. If that isn't from photoshop, it sure does look odd.

I like this series. I have been working on a black and white series of athletes for two years now, and a few of these remind me of what I have been shooting. Just something about black and white shot in this fashion that always works. Very nice.

NJ my man! Probably intentional with the hair but I really am longing to see her face.

Good to see around these parts again.

Man, I haven't seen your name pop up in a while.

I really like the lines and shadows you are creating with the back shots. Her hands do look slightly masculine though. Perhaps have her to close the gap between her fingers a little.

I know you were going for a gritty, earthy look, but #3 shows a lot of playfulness and maybe a bit naughty. #4 is too much 'up the nose' for me.

Great stuff man. Thanks for sharing and I hope there will be more to follow.

Good to see you Kundalini! Thanks for the comments. :)

The first and last ones what jumped out at me was what appears to be a rough liquefy job on her left hip. If that isn't from photoshop, it sure does look odd.

No liquify there.

I like this series. I have been working on a black and white series of athletes for two years now, and a few of these remind me of what I have been shooting. Just something about black and white shot in this fashion that always works. Very nice.

Thanks, appreciated!

NJ my man! Probably intentional with the hair but I really am longing to see her face.

Good to see around these parts again.

Thanks camz! Yep, the hair was intentionally meant to be wild. Thanks, and good to see your work too!

Nice, I actually like the hair in front of the face

Very nice. I like the strength in her body. The pose in #2 is unusual and evocative. Are you adding a vignette? I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I see it and that usually means it's a bit of a distraction. The hands in #5 are beautiful.

Great stuff wonderful set of photographs. I like your all shoots very much.

Thank you!

Very nice. I like the strength in her body. The pose in #2 is unusual and evocative. Are you adding a vignette? I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I see it and that usually means it's a bit of a distraction. The hands in #5 are beautiful.

Yes, I added a vignette. I do it to help bring attention to the subject. Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back