Mom and baby Eagle

Mysteryfella

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hell9 Camera world. This nest has been around the last 3 years. I assume the same parents stick around each year.This is at Alton, Illinois.

Attachments

• 20220423_154415.jpg
    20220423_154415.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 30
Nice shot.

And yes, the same pair will come back and reuse the same nest every year, and add to it every year. It will get huge and many times the nest will cause a failure of the limbs that are holding it.

It's great that you have a mating pair that you can get pics of whenever you want.

It's also great that the numbers are still climbing so that more can enjoy seeing them.

Nice shot.

And yes, the same pair will come back and reuse the same nest every year, and add to it every year. It will get huge and many times the nest will cause a failure of the limbs that are holding it.

It's great that you have a mating pair that you can get pics of whenever you want.

It's also great that the numbers are still climbing so that more can enjoy seeing them.
Quite all right. I Just enjoy watching them every year. And guess we are fortunate that they always c9me to this area.

To be honest, I can't see where your camera focused, everything is blurry. It appears you may've had some bad camera shake. I recommend using a monopod, they're super cheap, very light and can be very helpful with steadying a camera for sharper shots. You'll be glad you did!

I was thinking the same thing K9Kirk. Are you using manual or auto focus?

Test it on some other things and make sure it Is working. I found a few months ago that mine wasn’t. It happened to be close for what I was doing and then I moved and it wouldn’t focus. I have bought some lenses from eBay that didn’t AF either and returned them.

Most reactions

Back