MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 25, 2006 #1 He got ahold of these flowers and I thought it would make a cute picture
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 25, 2006 #2 You thought right! : )
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2006 #3 Love those sweet little hands
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2006 #4 What an awesome capture. Very nice!!
PachelbelsCanon350D TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 321 Reaction score 13 Location Seated, facing front Jan 25, 2006 #5 photo gal said: You thought right! : ) Click to expand... You stole my line I agree! Precious photo.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 31, 2006 #6 Wow! floating head! Like I said before, I would like to see some neck, but it is a wonderful photo! Be proud!
Wow! floating head! Like I said before, I would like to see some neck, but it is a wonderful photo! Be proud!
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Jan 31, 2006 #7 Alison said: Love those sweet little hands Click to expand... Absolutely!!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2006 #8 What a sweetie pie, and what a sweet shot.