bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevedinicol.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20151026_083452-1.jpg

Just one I took with my phone the other morning. My computer broke, that's why I disappeared. Finally getting a new one in a few days!

Very nice !

Cool

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Picture is very nice, eye contact with animals, cold colours for cold morning. Awesome. However your processing here, with this particular file posted to the forum is just horrible. It looks like one, big artifact.

Picture is very nice, eye contact with animals, cold colours for cold morning. Awesome. However your processing here, with this particular file posted to the forum is just horrible. It looks like one, big artifact.
Blame the phone. I wish I had had my SLR with me but at least I had something. The only editing I did was cropping it. Don't have a computer for a few more days yet...

Blame the phone. I wish I had had my SLR with me but at least I had something. The only editing I did was cropping it. Don't have a computer for a few more days yet...
Oh drat ! You must have bin pissed...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back