What's new

Monster Jam CandC Welcome

FORCFED

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These where from the Monster Jam in Pittsburgh. High ISO had to be used because of lighting and very slow kit lens. Some of the pics seem soft and i think its from the slower shutter speed i had to use. I need to get some faster lenses. All EXIF is still attached to the photos. Cand C is welcome.

1
DSC_3662-1.jpg


2
DSC_3803-1.jpg


3
DSC_3631-1.jpg


4
DSC_3778-1.jpg


5 - One of my son enjoying the show.
DSC_3719-1.jpg

5
 
Neat shots. You definitely picked some really good moments!
 
You were only shooting at iso800, i would have uped it to iso1600 to get a higher shutter speed
 
good pictures. i like them. I would go into photoshop and fix the levels though. really cool =)
 
You were only shooting at iso800, i would have uped it to iso1600 to get a higher shutter speed

I agree with this.

They are ok snapshots, but nothing great, way too much going on in the pictures, makes the viewers eyes jump all over. I think events like this are very hard to get great images from, specially if you are in the stands. But they do a good job of capturing memories of the event with your son.
 
Thanks for all the comments. I will play around in LR2 and see if i can get the settings better.

Some shoots werre between 800 and 1250. The camera seems to get pretty noisy at 1600 and beyond.

Tulsa I see what you mean about being a distraction with all the people in that stands. There are some that i could crop and loose the crowd. Like in picture 4. The main problem was crappy light and a slow lens, oh yah, in still very new to this.

Any other comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom