Montessori school

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joejohnsonphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots of a Montessori school thats in a little village in my city. These first two are similar, one is blurry, one is not. The blur turned out nice and I can't decide if it I like it better than the unblurred one. The last two are of a different angle, one is cropped, the other is the full shot. Could you guys tell me if I did a good job on the crop? Thanks, and C & C on any of the shots would be appreciated.

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

ClayburnMontessori.jpg

ClayburnMontessoriFull.jpg

I'm sorry but the blurry one doesn't work for me at all. The first thing I thought when I saw it was "This photo is all blurry, nothing is in focus"

It just looks like there is no subject in that photo and maybe the shutter went off before you had time to correctly compose the shot.

The other pictures, great. They look good. Were you using a CP filter on those?

I like #2 and #3.

#1 makes my eyes water looking for something to focus on.

#4 is okay but not as good as #3, but I can't put my finger on what is different. I think #3 is a little sharper and better contrast.

I agree on the focus (lack of) on #1. I would have liked #2 better with a shorter DOF. #3 is better than #4, to me the dark trees in #4 create a dark "dead" spot. I do like the subject, it's quite interesting!

Hey, I took one more from the same location as the first two, but it was my least favourite. What do you guys think, is the second picture better, or this one?

IMG_2954-1.jpg

#2 is definitely better. The rose is too close to the edge in this one to really draw attention. It looks more like a distraction that accidentally got in focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back