What's new

Moon rise over Washington DC

I am not condemning, I am amazed that both of these shots made it to this one forum.

Nice shot for both of you. It also sort of confirms your shot as not being a photoshop clip.

pbelarge, I was not defensive either, Sorry if I sounded like that. And thanks for the tip (confirms your shot as not being a photoshop clip), some of my friends had a tough time believing the shot.
 
this shot has amazing potential, you need to be zoomed and focused on that capital building and forget everything else, crank down that ISO next time
 
this shot has amazing potential, you need to be zoomed and focused on that capital building and forget everything else, crank down that ISO next time

I was trying to get all three monuments, next time it's going to be just the capitol hill. Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom