What's new

Moon Shot ~ Play Catch!

Spidy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all, the dog shot I took from a funny website. I believe this dog has been all over the internet, but if I'm wrong ... please let me know. The moon is mine, well, it's all of ours, but the shot is mine :-P

FunnyMoon.jpg
 
Hmmm, I thought this was pretty funny ... !
 
It was kind of fun to make. I had the dog picture in my "funny" folder (does anyone else keep a funny folder?), and after looking at all the moon shots ... it fit right into his mouth ... perfect, and funny!

At least it's different :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom