Moose, Mountain Caribou, and some Black Bears

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevedinicol.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took all of these with my new-to-me Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1. Really enjoying it!

Moose by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

2. It was pretty neat to see 3 Caribou the other morning. Sadly there are less than 100 left around here and it doesn't look good for their future survival. I only managed to get a picture of one of them.

Mountain Caribou by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

3. This family was right near where my planters were working and I was trying to scare them off. The mom chased her cubs up a tree, and later on I saw them cross the road again and wander back into the bush.

Black Bear and Cubs by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

I was expect and a punchline...

I like the Caribou one the best but the other two are good considering the ability to get close to the subjects.

Nice Job, looks like ya got a nice sharp lens :) Now you need a 500 for the bears :) I like #2 best..

Took all of these with my new-to-me Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1. Really enjoying it!

Moose by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

2. It was pretty neat to see 3 Caribou the other morning. Sadly there are less than 100 left around here and it doesn't look good for their future survival. I only managed to get a picture of one of them.

Mountain Caribou by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

3. This family was right near where my planters were working and I was trying to scare them off. The mom chased her cubs up a tree, and later on I saw them cross the road again and wander back into the bush.

Black Bear and Cubs by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr
That bear had a close eye on you.Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back