What's new

Moosh

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got a couple here.
IMG_2783.jpg


IMG_2784.jpg


IMG_2785.jpg


IMG_2788.jpg


Just can't decide which I like best. :grumpy:
 
I'd do a tighter crop of #2 and try to emphasize that expressive meece eye. How close were you to this darling creature? Aren't they vicious and deadly?
 
I think you mean "Meesh"!
:lol:
number 4 is the best, its "reaching" for you!
Thanks, I can see what you mean! :D
I'd do a tighter crop of #2 and try to emphasize that expressive meece eye. How close were you to this darling creature? Aren't they vicious and deadly?
Hmm, good idea, thanks :)

I was probably about 5-6 feet from hi, but in the car. He was standing at the side of the road. If you're smart (not petting them, don't go near the babies, don't go near when it's mating season, ect.) then you won't get hurt. They aren't like viscous monsters that'll come up to you and stomp your baby to death for crying. :lol:
 
Oh, i am seeing this friend for the first time...some one from ice age, in green age? ;)
Is this herbivorous? belongs to which family? violent? tamed?

Fine images indeed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom