What's new

More dirty dirty hardware. (Channel Hardware 2)

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well no one seemed to care much about the first one, really, but I figured I'd post the second one anyway. :)

Channel%20Hardware%20-%20002%20adj%20pub.jpg
 
captured in sweet light.. interesting shot :thumbsup:
 
I think this spot has great potential; nice textures and tones.
I think I'd move in closer and isolate some cleaner/simpler compositions and even pull out some abstracts from the rusty areas.

Thanks for posting! :)
 
I like this because it is mainly square and rectangles of different materials, thus showing us different colours and textures. It does offer room for "play", just testing out this or that or a third manner of cropping, maybe? (And sometimes I get carried away and begin to play with some of those cheap effects... :roll: )
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Oh hey, I like the "pulling the abstracts out" idea. I'll have to play with that.

Oh, lafoto, you'll be happy to know that I had a weak moment and made that green just a bit greener than it was originally. :)

Thanks for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom