More Experimenting

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I swear I'll stop posting my experimentations after this one...or at least I'll try really hard :) These seem to work better IMO than the first series I posted...

IMG_0024edit.jpg

IMG_0293edit.jpg

IMG_0486edit.jpg

wow amanda!
Don't stop posting!!!

I really like all three! especially #'s 2 and 3 Great job on composing these! :thumbup:

Really awesome! :)

:thumbup: Awsome, I love the first one, keep them coming!

Thanks guys :) Just thought I'd pass along a little tip, I've found this technique really only works with certain types of pics...otherwise they are either way blown out or way to dark, or it just doesn't look right. I think one is my fav of the batch too :)

yep #1 is the bomb! as indicated in #2, your conversion tends to hint towards an IR look. i really do like all of these. well done as usual. you have a great eye and excellent grasp of post processing. glad to be in your company my friend!

ps; who's the fella in the last? :sexywink:

JonMikal said:
yep #1 is the bomb! as indicated in #2, your conversion tends to hint towards an IR look. i really do like all of these. well done as usual. you have a great eye and excellent grasp of post processing. glad to be in your company my friend!

ps; who's the fella in the last? :sexywink:

:lol: thanks Jon :) The fella is my father...and no we're not from Arkansas :lol: He drives while I spot locations and then I get out take my shots, pretty much he's my driver/model when needed :lol: But you could alway send one of your sons down here and then he wouldn't have to model anymore :lol: j/k

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: thanks Jon :) The fella is my father...and no we're not from Arkansas :lol: He drives while I spot locations and then I get out take my shots, pretty much he's my driver/model when needed :lol: But you could alway send one of your sons down here and then he wouldn't have to model anymore :lol: j/k

funny you said that...i was gonna offer it up. one has his own landscaping business and the other is on his way for navy seal training. which one you want? :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back