What's new

More monkeys (capuchins) for C+C!

docphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! Here are some more photos I took of some capuchins with my 50D. Would love some C+C! I haven't edited these yet so looking for some tips with that and in particular whether or not their exposure is correct, thanks!

3611575792_fcefb4ecee.jpg


3610791825_e706e7eff7.jpg


3610803103_aab41ea54b.jpg
 
I want one!!!!!!! They are so cute!

Were these in a zoo or are they your pets?

The first picture is my favorite, I like the angle.
 
I believe he was on vacation in a wildlife park.

Good pictures. #1 is my favorite
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom