Awwww! What a lovely child. The first photo is the strongest. I really like the low camera angle, and the way her eyes are looking off in the distance. I think cropping a small amount off of the left side, or adding more canvas to the right hand side of the frame, would balance the composition out better, by giving her more space to "look into" than currently exists.
#2 has insufficient DOF. You could if you wanted, use the lasso tool and select the nearer areas of her face and then Sharpen them, fade that, the re-sharpen,and fade that, and in a small-sized image, sort of rescue the image a bit. Cute expression, nice moment, but technically not too good.
#3-It's okay. Pleasing, but nothing fantastic, nothing horrible though either. A nice family snap of your DD.
#4 toss it. #5 cute snap, shows her lovely eye color, and shows her in a frustrated moment, capturing part of the mercurial nature of little kids. Not great, but not bad either. My second-favorite of the bunch.
#6 I dunno...cute as a family snap, but not great. The white object in the background is a bit distracting.