Hobbes
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 954
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #46
tube at rush hours+heathrow=hell
this will be my first winter here but yeh it looks like the darkness will be quite weird to me. i'm half insomniac, too, so i often go to sleep extremely late and wake up when it's already dusk. no fun.
not looking for an upgrade but yes i know blocket thanks![]()
well I was lucky it was lunch time and there werent whole a lot of people riding the subway, I mean underground
haha I've done that too in the wintertime, went to bed when it was dark and woke up after sunset. kinda stupid if you ask me. So you have NEVER spent a winter in Sweden??
You need to get a tripod
and btw, nice pics. Seems like an intresting city![]()
yeah I have had several other people telling me the same about my handheld night photos lol
I just didnt want to get one because I was planning on to move but now after I have moved I will definitely get one sometime in the future lol
