What's new

More of Prague

conor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Milton Keynes U.K.(Formerly Ballycastle, N.I.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well Here are a couple more pics of Prague.

2 more of the various Metro decorations.

station4.jpg


station3.jpg


One of the memorial to the victims of communism

memorial.jpg


And one of a large skull near the castle.Oh and i should say this is my beautiful wife! :)

skull.jpg
 
I really like that second shot, and the sculpture in the third is VERY unique!
 
ALL of these things must be newer than what was there in 1977 or even 1979 (which is the two years in which I was in Prague myself). That statue in 3 is really good! And their Metro stations make for some very nice "vanishing point" photos!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom