More photos for YOU!

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to critique! I was just out enjoying myself! A simple Canon XSi with the cheap 18-5mm lens, but havin a good ol time!!

Attachments

• $Stump.jpg
    $Stump.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 67
  • $Buds color.jpg
    $Buds color.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 61
  • $Bud color.jpg
    $Bud color.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 65
  • $Squirrel Feeder.jpg
    $Squirrel Feeder.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 65
Ok now that I uploaded these they look reduced in quality. These each are actually a lot sharper. Take a look, enjoy, and I may post some higher quality photos of these that are not reduced.

-Christopher

quick advice as I am off to sleep a a sec =

when you resize a photo its best to resize it in an editing program outside of the internet and then sharpen the photo after resizing. The act of resizing will reduce the sharpness of a photo and online resizing tend to be even worse at reducing overall sharpness.

Hmmm ok. I will try some things. I have been resizing in Photoshop but I haven't been doing any sharpening.

Lets see how these look.

Attachments

• $Bud color2.jpg
    $Bud color2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 48
  • $Buds color2.jpg
    $Buds color2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 59
  • $Stump.jpg
    $Stump.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 50
  • $Pine.jpg
    $Pine.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 68
The images don't look as good as they should because you're attaching the images to your post instead of imbedding them. To imbed a photo you need a on-line photo hosting site like Flickr. Then you can do this...
3135461625_676aed7195.jpg

...and retain the visual quality of your images.

I like the colors in the colored shots but the B&W conversion needs more contrast. Most of the pictures are a little static and boring because the subjects are dead center of the picture. The picture of the bird feeder is a little more interesting with the flare.

Good composition is what sets great photographs apart from simple snap shots. Take a look at this web page.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back