What's new

More "pitter-patter" :)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
124091699.jpg


But watch out, birdie, you're not alone! The enemy is always there!!! :shock:

124091734.jpg


124091731.jpg


124091017.jpg
 
i love these Corinna, especially the second!
your yard?
 
haha!
this made me laugh out loud.

little birdy better be careful. :)
 
VERY nice shots!! I LOVE the paw prints on the last one.. :) nicely done
 
These are great. Love the contrast and randomness. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
:hug:: Awww :hug:: - thanks a bunch, bunch!

This was in our driveway, I was about to shovel the snow that we still had on New Year's Eve when in the thin layer right by the cars (where no more snow can really fall only get blown there) I saw these pitter-patters. So actually we have to say thank you to that little bird and the cat (ours? The neighbours'?) for the patterns they made into the snow. None of this is my doing. All I did was put away the shovel, rush inside, grab the camera and take these photos... I am glad you like them. Always makes me feel so :goodvibe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom