What's new

More plant life

Wow! Oh my goodness! You REALLY got the sharpening down! Don't worry about the noise. I don't know what others will say but noise can play a good roll sometimes. I like these. Good job!!! My favorites are between Numbers 2 and 4!!

Again Excellent work!

-Christopher
 
Christopher....... thank you SO much for your comments here, really means alot. I had some company arrive unexpectedly, so couldn't reply any sooner than this, at 3:30 in the AM :)

I'm glad you liked them though, and yes, the DPP plus PSE7 sharpening seems to be the key indeed. I feel better about these images than any other I've posted here.

Again, thank you for your continued critique and support, it's much appreciated. Would you like to post some more perhaps?
 
Sure! Feel free to post more when you take them! I would be more than happy to see more of your work!
 
Yeah I thought I saw some awesome pictures you took on there! I did add you as a flickr contact. I loved the photos too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom