More Senior Guinea Pigs...

While CS 5 is color aware, the browser you use to view the forum may not be. Even if the browser you use is color aware, it may not be color aware in the same way CS 5 is.
Or, it could be because of the Color Settings and Convert to Profile settings you have set under the Edit tab on CS5.

I just want to say, it is readily apparent you have made significant strides with your photography. Keep striving to improve both your artistic and technical understanding.

Photoshop Essential Color Settings
Assign Profile and Convert to Profile | Color Settings in Adobe Photoshop CS4 | Peachpit

yeah but is dumbfounding me is - it is the SAME monitor - yet it looks different on the CS5 application vs the forum

Rosy; Something similar has happened to me. I uploaded a photo that showed a flash shadow that does not show up on my computer. It could be that the uploader here is more sensitive than our computers at home.

yeah but is dumbfounding me is - it is the SAME monitor - yet it looks different on the CS5 application vs the forum

Rosy; Something similar has happened to me. I uploaded a photo that showed a flash shadow that does not show up on my computer. It could be that the uploader here is more sensitive than our computers at home.

good to hear

Most reactions

New Topics

Back