More Street...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
da2f70ba.jpg

76bcba46.jpg

not my fave's but oh well i wanted to share 'em...
the seconds even out of focus...
love to know what you think.

#1, I think is well composed and captured. That bicycle and that lil truck adds to the story. Very nice portrait!

#2. I would have liked it if you had stepped a lil back and included more of their surroundings. But thats just me. When it comes to shots like these I would not care if it is technically precise.

I really like the first one.. small boy and a huge bottle :) and lovely tones. Did you take them with film or digi, Mansi? I suppose it was canon, wasn't it?

Thanks all
cannoncan- thanks much for your kind words, appreciate it...
airic- thanks for looking and for your comments
danalec- thanks for your comments, perhaps i could have done the 2nd differently, but these were rushed shots... argh, however i do like its closeness... although i could have tried more angles...
mentos- both of these were shot on film, ilford 100iso on my nikon... and that was a lil girl :) thanks for looking

Very National Geographic looking photos. Put an app. in , I bet they would hire you on the spot. Very nice captures Mansi.

M @ k o said:
Very National Geographic looking photos. Put an app. in , I bet they would hire you on the spot. Very nice captures Mansi.
M@ko!!! natgeo is a vey distant dream... hope i can make it there someday...
don't be sooo sure yet... theres still miles to go...... Thanks for your very encouraging comments :D

Thanks O'Brien for looking and your comments :)

Your stuff continues to amaze me. Whether you show photos of the architecture or the sadness on the streets, you have a special way of presenting it well. Great work Mansi.

Thanks Jon and thank you Chiller....thanks for looking at my work.. :)

Very moving....#2 is spellbinding - hits a little too close to home.

I have a feeling it's going to be quite depressing when i go to india next month after almost 3 yrs. I'm inches away from quitting my comfy 9-5, packing up and working for an NGO back home and also being a part-time freelance photojournalist, except that i have experience & qualifications in neither... hope i muster the courage to make that move sometime soon.

Great stuff, Mansi....i have to agree whole-heartedly with Chiller.

The second photo is really nice, very powerful.

National Geographic doesn't hire staff photographers, last I heard. All of their work is freelanced, I believe. (though someone correct me if I'm wrong).

i really like both, Mansi!
you've captured emotions and mood perfectly!-:)
really love the second one! Its 'imperfection' doesnt bother me - the world is not perfect after all-;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back