more teen fun

It looks like you metered to get the subject well exposed, but this completely washes out the background to white. A reflector or fill flash would really help or choose a different time of day when the available light can help to sculpt the form of the subject.

Don't get discouraged. Posting pics for C&C is a really good way to learn. Sometimes people here can be really direct and this comes across as rude but they are usually really trying to help.

Don't get discouraged. Posting pics for C&C is a really good way to learn. Sometimes people here can be really direct and this comes across as rude but they are usually really trying to help.

It's all good, noone offended me...just waiting ;)

I agree with Netskimmer. Critique always comes across harshly because we tend to focus on what could be "fixed" and not so much on what is done well. Trust me, if you can stand some critique, you will find yourself taking better pictures. That is what the forum is for. Also, take some critique with a grain of salt as many suggestions are more personal preferences than any real need to change something. Keep posting :)

I agree with Netskimmer. Critique always comes across harshly because we tend to focus on what could be "fixed" and not so much on what is done well. Trust me, if you can stand some critique, you will find yourself taking better pictures. That is what the forum is for. Also, take some critique with a grain of salt as many suggestions are more personal preferences than any real need to change something. Keep posting :)

I due time. I got enough critique off the one's I did post to improve those. One-day-at-a-time :)

Sure you might have enough, but one eye might spot mistakes that another missed. Would be better to follow through on the suggestions and then repost for critique so they can see if they missed anything the first time.

Most reactions

Back