What's new

More TRAINing

Thank you for answering the graffiti question. I like 4 because of the 'see' thru effect more so than in the others. I like 5 as the train cars disappear into the snow blown from the tracks. ( makes sense hopefully )
100% Irish here :)
Nancy
 
I really like number 5 as well.
 
WOW amazing images all of them are brilliant apart from #2.

My only concern is #3. As an active working member of the railways I would like to advise that you never use flash whilst taking photos of moving trains. It can distract drivers and cause an incident.

#6 is very good and probaly my favourite.
 
Thanks for all of the advice and support! I just took this picture Saturday, and it's already one of my favorites:
9.
 
I like all of them :) they are all pretty cool. Even number four I like the reflection of the trees. They are all awesome. I do agree I think 7 needs to be edited a little. I'm no great photographer but as a viewer they really catch my eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom