More VT foliage

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few favorites from the last stop on our VT road trip. This was an unplanned bonus stop when we spied the reflections through the trees. It was the perfect end to a great day! See if you can spot my fellow road warrior Donna in one of these.

I still have dozens of barns to edit! That will need to be its own thread.

Vermont state of mind by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Boy there's some fantastic autumnal colours there and also some kicking reflections.

No 9 for me is just a great shot.

Great set! I can't decide which is my favorite. They all bring something a little different. I am partial the fog/mist.

Great set! I can't decide which is my favorite. They all bring something a little different. I am partial the fog/mist.

Thanks Cheryl. I was so excited to see the smoke floating around! It didn’t last long before it started to clear up.

Thanks!

I like #9 too. And would put #7 in second place. Nice photos!

Wow! These are all so good. You guys are lucky to have a "fall" when the leaves change to such beautiful colours.

Wow! These are all so good. You guys are lucky to have a "fall" when the leaves change to such beautiful colours.

Thanks. I do love fall the best even though it’s pretty fleeting. One windy rain storm and it’s gone and we’re into stick season until the first snow! But when I see all the amazing Milky Way photos from Australia and NZ it makes me want to move! You need to get out to those beaches at night and show us the skies!

wow so elegantly displayed in every photo.. just loved these

Very nice mood in all these. #9 I think is a very interesting. I could see other possibilities with that tree

Most reactions

New Topics

Back