What's new

Morning at Shelby Farms (C&C welcome)

Cojaro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
By early, I mean that I got there at 9am, which is early by college student standards :lol:

DSC_0039_edited_jpeg_2.jpg


DSC_1516_edited_jpeg.jpg


DSC_1543_edited_jpeg.jpg


I think the last one could be better if cropped somehow, but I kinda like it as is, too. :shrug:
 
Go for that buff with a 12-24 for a nice close up :lol:
tj
 
In the evenings, just before sunset, they're right up against the fence.
 
In the evenings, just before sunset, they're right up against the fence.

They are? I've never noticed that before. I'll have to see when I come back from my next bowling practice, which ends a bit before sunset.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom