What's new

Morning Dew

Skyclad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
353
Reaction score
22
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On the top of my car. I thought it was an interesting macro shot (as I am very amateur). Hopefully its not too boring of a shot.

$Morning Dew.webp
 
You are very amateur, as you say. So this shot was a good exercise. I teach "variations on a theme." In your case that would mean shooting this image with different f stops to learn about dof. Also a wide open aperture so you can experiment with focus points when there is minimum dof. Also try differing angles of view. Then follow the instructions in my siggy.
 
Thats kinda what I was doing. Unfortunately though with it being just a close up shot of the roof of my car, that doesn't really leave much in the way of being able to experiment with DoF on this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom