Morning Downy

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hope you are not all sick of Bird Pictures, dinner for one did not seem to go over well. We had our first day of sun in about 10 years it feels. Went with Airic to a spot I had not taken him before, which I am sure will now become his spot. lol!

3y.jpg

1y.jpg

2y.jpg

Hey Peter, I think I got a sunburn on my face. What a great morning it was, lets hope for a few more. You are right, this is my new favourite spot and I plan to go back as often as possible :) Did you see the Snowy?

Eric

Great shots.. I So do dream to some day have photos such as these.. I love the close ups!

Holly said:
Great shots.. I So do dream to some day have photos such as these.. I love the close ups!

Thanks Holly with the lack of response, I was beginning to think it was time to move to other subjects as maybe these were no longer appealng.

Wow, Peter. Is that cool. Awesome shots as always.

nice shots Peter, we will need to talk soon!

we spent the day out at Long Point, saw 5 Golden Eagles out on the ice, and one Baldy chasing a Golden Eagle out of its territory.. too far for a shot though. I don't think I got a decent shot all day, but I learned lots!

Most reactions

Back