echoyjeff2221
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2010
- Messages
- 645
- Reaction score
- 140
- Location
- WA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I had some time this weekend to take a look at some photos I took last month. I didn't do much with this in terms of editing. I darkened the foreground and lightened up the sky a bit.
Was just hoping for some feedback on the edits and overall scene. It's a pretty "simple" shot that I wanted to take of the mountain with some nice layering the foreground, but that's about all.
One question I had after looking at the photo -- is the color of the sky a bit off? It might just be the morning color, but does the color match well with the mountain or should I play around a bit with the colors?
Thanks!
test1 by .Jeffrey L., on Flickr
Was just hoping for some feedback on the edits and overall scene. It's a pretty "simple" shot that I wanted to take of the mountain with some nice layering the foreground, but that's about all.
One question I had after looking at the photo -- is the color of the sky a bit off? It might just be the morning color, but does the color match well with the mountain or should I play around a bit with the colors?
Thanks!
test1 by .Jeffrey L., on Flickr
