What's new

Moscow

Bring them on....!

ok, promised! Damn, lol, now I took my mouth so full and actually don't really have time to go through my archives for the next 3 weeks (one week of deadline work and 2 weeks of travel) ;) But I will try to post some 2 or 3 examples in advance tomorrow or so :)

&#1089;&#1087;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1073;&#1086; <--- For the great photos!

You are welcome ... I actually understood that :) but my Russian is too poor to answer properly, not to talk of my keyboard having problems with the writing ;)
 
sorry guys that I still haven't dug out more images ... but I am in the UK at the moment and my archive is in Germany!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom